- information supplied by Users;
- information automatically tracked while navigation and;
- information collected from any other source (collectively referred to as Information).
- Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
- Use of your Personal Information.
- Disclosure of Personal Information.
- Protection of your Personal Information.
- Review and updating of Personal Information.
- Definitions used in this policy.
Collection of Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
We and our authorized third parties may collect different types of Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information, as required under laws and regulations and also based on your desire to avail our services and maintain our business relationship with you. This Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information collected, handled, and dealt with by us may include, amongst other things: Information that allows the Company to provision desired services and communicate with you and comply with current legal and regulatory requirements. This information may include but is not limited to:
- Personal Information: Your name, Age, Gender, Date of Birth, Photographs, Password to the Company’s Customer Portal, etc.
- Contact Information: Your address, Telephone numbers, Email id, etc.
- Other Information: Any Information contained in documents used as proof of Identity and proof of address, proof of age, and proof of income.
Other Information may be collected in the form of various surveys in which you agree to participate in or provide other feedback to us regarding our products or services; when you register to receive news or public policy updates or when you apply for a job through our website; subscription inquiries through our web site. In case you do not provide your information or consent for the usage of personal information or later on withdraw your consent for the usage of the personal information so collected, the Company reserves the right to discontinue/cancel the services for which, the said information was sought.
Use of your Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
The Personal Information and Sensitive Personal Data or Information that we collect from you are held by applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for several lawful purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include but are not limited to:
- Verification of your identity as per prevalent laws and regulations;
- Processing your request and providing you with products and/or services requested or administering your account;
- Settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- Dealing with requests, inquiries, or complaints and other customer care-related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- Carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our company's products and services and communicating updates, offers, and promotions.
- Customer analytics on usage patterns and delivery of customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Provide you with the best possible customer experience;
- Address network integrity and security issues;
- Carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental, or regulatory requirement, for compliance with a legal obligation, in connection with legal proceedings, in connection with the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses protect and defend our rights or property or act in an emergency to protect someone’s safety or to help investigations, monitor or prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person.
- Carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing, and maintenance of computers and other systems, and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
Disclosure of Personal Information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information.
We may disclose and/or transfer your Personal Information and/or Sensitive personal Data or Information at times to third parties in cases where it is necessary for providing services to you and/or if you have consented for the same. We may disclose and/or transfer your information to:
- Other companies that provide services directly to you on our behalf or provide services to us by collecting, receiving, processing, storing, dealing, or handling your information. To enable them to do this, we may need to share your personal information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information with them.
- Any individual or a firm to whom we transfer our business, in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer;
- To any other entity or organization for them to understand our environment and consequently, provide you with better services.
We may share your Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information, without obtaining your prior written consent, with government agencies mandated under the law to obtain information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information for verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses, or where disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation.
Any Personal Information including Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be required to be disclosed to any third party by us by an order under the law for the time being in force.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED/ TRACKED WHILE NAVIGATION
Cookies To improve the responsiveness of the websites for our Users, we may use “cookies”, or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the User’s interests using the identified computer or device. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer or device. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply. A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive or device. Our advertisers may also assign their cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads etc.), a process that we do not control. We receive and store certain types of Information whenever you interact with us via our website or Service through your computer/laptop/netbook or mobile/tablet/pad/handheld device etc.
Protection of your Personal Information.
We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information and/or Sensitive Personal Data or Information about you is stored in a secure environment and is protected from unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure.
- We shall maintain information about you in our business records as per current regulatory requirements.
- The Company shall retain your Personal Information as long as required to provide you with services or otherwise required under the law.
Definitions used in this policy.
Personal informationmeans any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such a person.
Sensitive personal data or informationof a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to:-
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, psychological, and mental health conditions;
- provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information for these rules.
Email id: email@example.com